The Body of Christ is made up of individuals with diverse abilities, personalities, and vocations. NCPD would like to highlight this truth by sharing blog posts from individuals with disabilities and their families within the Church. These stories will be featured regularly on the NCPD webpage.
Blog Post Guidelines:
- Blogs should be about 400-800 words.
- Blogs should include 3-5 pictures.
- One of the pictures must be landscape.
- If possible, please provide story text in English and Spanish.
- Blog submission must include a signed waiver which can be downloaded below.
Please email blog submissions to Julia Gilberto at email@example.com, or mail them to the National Catholic Partnership on Disability at 415 Michigan Avenue N.E., Washington D.C. 20017.