“Spread God’s message through the support of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Catholics Pastoral Ministry so that we may all be one in Christ!”
- A non-profit membership organization dedicated to Pastoral Ministry with Deaf and Hard of Hearing Catholic person through its special advocacy to bishops, pastors, and families with Deaf children.
- A Pastoral ministry offers Deaf and Hard of Hearing Catholics services and support that fosters spiritual development in their own language as an access to their faith.
- Raise the national consciousness concerning Deaf and Hard of Hearing Catholics’ position within the Catholic Church.
- Empower Deaf and Hard of Hearing persons to be active in ministry.
- Share communication, religious education and pastoral training resources and provide an annual pastoral conference.
Related Disability or Ministry: