CUSA connects people suffering from chronic illness and/or disability – physical or mental – through correspondence (both postal and electronic). CUSA members foster friendship with one another and help one another strive towards discipleship.
• Seek to help people answer their particular call to holiness.
• Foster friendships and support in the face of physical and mental illness/disability.
• Welcome all regardless of financial means or religious affiliation.
• Help people come to understand the cost of discipleship.
• Rejoice in the opportunity to serve those in need of prayer and support.
Related Disability or Ministry: