- Participants will self-assess their schools and design the necessary systems, structures, and practices to support all learners
- The program is geared towards Catholic School Principals, Assistant Principals, Diocesan Leadership, and Teacher Leaders (Special Educators, Inclusion Programs Directors/ Coordinators, and Interventionists)
- Courses include Special Education and the Catholic School, Three-Tier Prevention: Advanced Primary Supports, Three-Tier Prevention: Secondary and Tertiary Supports, The Exceptional Child.
Catholic School Leadership MEd (online or blended format, 36 credit hours)
- Catholic identity integral throughout coursework, preparing candidates to be a faith leader as well as an instructional leader in their classes
Certificate in Instructional Coaching (online, 12 credit hours)
- Courses could be applied to MEd in Administration and Supervision with Principal Licensure