Join a panel of experts as they discuss:
• overcoming the stigma of seeking help for mental illness,
• how to recognize the signs of mental health distress,
• ways to respond when someone turns to you,
• how to refer a person for help,
• resources for mental health ministry.
NOTE: This training offers 1.0 Continuing Education Credit. Course completion requirements - To earn CE credit, participants must log in at the scheduled time, attend the webinar and complete an online course evaluation and CEC post-test. The post-test survey will close 7 days after you receive the link to your email. CE Certificates will be emailed within 10 business days of course completion.
Co-sponsored by Catholic Charities USA, Catholics For Family Peace Initiative on Domestic Abuse, and the National Catholic Partnership on Disability.